Careers with Us
Job vacancy: Stores Controller Assistant
We are looking for an Stores Controller Assistant to join our team in busy manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following...
- Assist in the day to day running of the Bonded / Material stores
- Processing of parts arriving in Goods In
- Preparing items for dispatch
- Stock control and administration of periodic stock evaluation
- Daily issuing of stock to the shop floor
- Pre-kitting of stock parts ready for loading to the shop floor
- Maintaining stock records
- Control of the quarantine store
Suitable applicants must be...
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft word & Excel
- Be able to carry out Manual handling duties
Job vacancy: Administrator
We are looking for an Administrator to join our team in busy manufacturing environment
- Liaising with the Sales Director and Production Controller to ensure all deliveries meet customer requirements, and are prioritised accordingly
- Processing orders with correct supporting documentation and materials and raising paperwork for production
- Talking to customers for priority changes and handling questions regarding manufacture and liaising accordingly with production
Skills and qualifications:
- MS Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Book keeping knowledge and proficiency in Sage (desirable)
Salary: £8-10 per hour depending on experience
Job vacancy: Aircraft Interior Composite Manufacturing Engineer
We are expanding our in-house manufacturing capabilities and looking for experienced Aircraft Interior Composite Manufacturing Engineers.
- Producing Composite Interior monuments, such as Galleys, Closets, Dog Boxes and Cabinetry
- Produce MDF tooling and bonding fixtures
- Identifying materials and tooling required for specific tasks
- Ensure Health and safety policies are adhered to at all times
- Liaising with the Design & Planning departments
- Advise senior management on potential cost savings within the engineering process
Skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience within the Aircraft interiors sector
- Ability to produce Composite Bonded structures from flat panels
- Ability to understand and work from engineering drawings
- Strong engineering background
- Be able to manage day to day workload unsupervised
- Must have a 'hands on, can do attitude'.
Job vacancy: Experienced Sewing Machinist
Starling Aerospace who specialise in the manufacture of bespoke aircraft seating is seeking experienced Sewing Machinist.
The successful candidate must be able to complete aircraft seats from start to finish, attention to detail is important and seam width control needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Flat bed sewing-joining
- Top stitch sewing
- Detail sewing
- Experience of working with leather is desirable
- Must be able to follow both verbal and written instructions
- Be able to work on their own, as well as in a team
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday-Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm, Friday 7:30am - 2:00pm). Overtime as required.
Please apply only if you have relevant experience working as machinist (essential).