Careers with Us
Job vacancy: Experienced Upholsterer
Starling Aerospace is seeking to employ an experienced upholsterer at its facilities/head office based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently and be able to develop seat upholstery and style from bare frame to finished product including foam work, pattern development, sewing / top stitching and fitment of finished article to meet finished article.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in Aircraft or Marine is preferred but not required
- Must be able to follow both verbal and written instructions
- Be able to work on their own, as well as in a team
Full time position is advertised but will also consider qualified contractors
Job vacancy: Aircraft Interior Composite Manufacturing Engineer
Starling Aerospace is expanding its in house manufacturing capabilities and recruiting Composite Manufacturing Engineers at its facilities/head office based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
- Producing Composite Interior monuments, such as Galleys, Closets, Dog Boxes and
- Produce MDF tooling and bonding fixtures.
- Identifying materials and tooling required for specific tasks.
- Ensure Health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- Liaising with the Design & Planning departments.
- Advise senior management on potential cost savings within the engineering process.
Qualification and Skills:
- Proven experience within the Aircraft interiors sector.
- Ability to produce Composite Bonded structures from flat panels.
- Ability to understand and work from Engineering drawings
- Strong engineering background.
- Be able to manage day to day workload unsupervised.
- Must have a “hands on, can do attitude”.